- 2 Ounces Honey Lemon Bee Stinger or Ginger Lemongrass Drinking Vinegar Concentrate
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Asian fish sauce
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thai basil leaves
- ½-1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Combine Drinking Vinegar Concentrate, sesame oil, garlic, fish sauce, lime juice, raw honey, thai basil, and chili flakes in a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Let sit for 1 hour covered with plastic wrap. Serve. Keeps for 1 week in refrigerator.