Servings: Makes 1 cup
- 2 Ounces Ginger Lemongrass Drinking Vinegar Concentrate
- 2 Tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 Tablespoons chili paste
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon rice syrup
- 1 Anchovy fillet
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed and finely chopped
- Juice from 1 fresh lime
- ½-1 Teaspoon coarse Korean red pepper powder (gochugaru)
- 1 Tablespoon Black sesame seeds for garnish
- In a food processor, purée anchovy, ginger, garlic, and chili paste till smooth. Add Ginger Lemongrass Concentrate, fish sauce, rice syrup, lime juice, and Korean red pepper powder (gochugaru) in a food processor until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust to taste.
- Transfer to a bowl, top with black sesame seeds and let sit for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator covered with plastic wrap. Can be made 2 days in advance and allowed to age in the refrigerator. Keeps for 1 week in refrigerator.