Good to drink when you are feeling under the weather. And tasty to boot!
- 1-½ Cups water just under the boil
- 2 Herba Tussin Tea Bags by Traditional Medicinals, or something similar
- 2-3 slices lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey or to taste
- 1 Teaspoon Honey Lemon Bee Stinger or apple cider vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Bourbon Whiskey or to taste
- Start water to boil. Meanwhile, in a large mug, place 2 teabags and lemon slices.
- When water is just starting to boil, but not vigorously, turn off stove and pour hot water over tea bags. Let steep for 5-8 minutes.
- Either remove tea bags and lemon slices or leave them in the mug, your choice. The longer they stay in the stronger the tea becomes.
- Finish off the tea with the raw honey, Honey Lemon Bee Stinger and Bourbon.