- 2 Darjeeling tea bags
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 Teaspoons Peachy Keen Drinking Vinegar Concentrate, or to taste
- 1 Tablespoon passion fruit simple syrup (Optional)
- 1 thinly sliced peach and basil for garnish
- A few drops fig-sour cherry bitters
- Crushed Ice
- 1 Ounce Moonshine or Rum (optional)
- In a mug, pour the boiling water over the tea bags. Let steep for 7 minutes. Remove tea bag and dispose of. Allow to cool for 20 minutes. Once cool, stir in passionfruit simple syrup, if desired. Set aside.
- When ready, fill two tea glasses with ice. Add next the tea. Finally spoon 2 teaspoons of Peachy Keen drinking vinegar on top and gently mix. Add 1-3 drops fig sour cherry bitters to each glass. Swirl gently; garnish each glass with a peach wedge speared by a small sprig of basil.
- Add spirit to glass after adding tea, if desired. Follow rest of instructions.