- 1 17.6 ounce package cane juice
- 1 Cup water
- Pulp from 8 passion fruit’s (frozen may be used, just thaw first)
- In a small saucepan, bring cane juice and water to a boil, then simmer until the sugar is dissolved, 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let cool for five minutes.
- Mix in passion fruit pulp, stirring until completely incorporated. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for a minimum of six hours to infuse.
- In a strainer over a large bowl, pour and drain syrup from pulpy bits and solids.
- Place strained liquid back into a clean mason jar.
- Keep refrigerated in coldest part of refrigerator. Will keep approximately 2 days in coldest part of refrigerator.