- 2 Korean green tea bags
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cups fresh squeezed blood, mandarin, honeybell, tangelo or tangerine juice
- 2 Teaspoons Hibiscus Honey Drinking Vinegar Concentrate, or to taste
- 1 Tablespoon honey simple syrup (Optional)
- 1 thinly sliced orange for garnish
- Crushed Ice
- In a mug, pour the boiling water over the tea bags. Let steep for 7 minutes. Remove tea bag and dispose of. Allow to cool for 20 minutes. Once cool, stir in honey simple syrup, if desired. Set aside.
- When ready, fill two tea glasses with ice. Divide the orange juice between the two glasses. Add next the tea. Finally spoon 1 teaspoon Honey Hibiscus drinking vinegar on top and gently mix. Garnish each with an orange slice.