- 2 Ounces Ginger Lemongrass Drinking Vinegar Concentrate
- 1/2 Cup Tamari or Amino Acids or soy sauce
- ½ cup dried bonito flakes
- 1/4 Cup mirin or sake
- 1 3-inch piece kelp (konbu)
- 4 tablespoons thinly sliced scallions
- 1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice syrup or raw honey
- 1-2 large handfuls shiso leaves, chopped, for garnish (Optional)
- 1 Thinly slice jalepeno pepper for garnish (Optional)
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for jalepeno.
- Let sit for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight.
- In a strainer over a large bowl, pour and drain sauce for 10-20 minutes.
- Serve in small bowls with chopped shiso and jalepeno as garnishes. Keeps for 3 days in the refrigerator.