- 2 Ounces Ginger Lemongrass Drinking Vinegar Concentrate
- 6 Tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 2 Teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon Tamari or Amino Acids or soy sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Asian fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey
- 1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tablespoon chopped green onion for garnish
- In a food processor, combine coconut milk, curry paste and ginger. Blend until smooth.
- Add lime juice, tamari, fish sauce and honey. Pulse until combined.
- Let sit for 1 hour in the refrigerator covered with plastic wrap.
- Garnish with chopped green onions. Serve. Keeps for 3 days in the refrigerator.