- 1 4-ounce bottle honey lemon bee stinger concentrate
- 4 Lemons with zest and juice
- 4 Oranges with zest and juice
- 1-2 four inch cinnamon sticks
- 2 green cardamom pods, crushed
- 1 Teaspoon whole mace, not ground
- One thai pepper pod, whole and uncut (Optional)
- 3 Tablespoons fresh turmeric, grated
- 3 Tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- ½ teaspoon each oregano, rosemary, thyme and lavender
- ¼ Cup raw local honey
Instructions: Cold infusion Method
- In a 1 quart mason jar, add 1 four ounce bottle honey lemon bee stinger drinking vinegar concentrate, juice and zest of lemons and oranges, cinnamon, cardamom, mace, Thai pepper, turmeric, ginger, oregano, rosemary, thyme and lavender. Add Honey. Place lid on securely and shake vigorously for 1-2 minutes. Place in coldest part of refrigerator for 24 hours.
- In a strainer over a large bowl, pour and drain tonic for 10-20 minutes to remove herbs, spices and zest solids. Place strained liquid back into a clean mason jar. Keep refrigerated in coldest part of refrigerator.
- Take as 1 ounce shot twice daily. Discard after 5 days.